VLX-16 is a release and emboss agent specially formulated for transfering metallized film on to paper. It has
high-speed releasing capability and excellent embossing effect. It is effective in producing a tough and flexible
film which ink can be directly printed on.
Finesse (um), <
Solids content, %>
Viscosity (ZAHN #4, 30 Deg, Sec)
|translucence liquid, no visible impurity
1. 110-150 wite offset (depth 45-50um), apply more than 1.2g/©O
2. drying temperature: 90-155¡ãC, embossing temperature 130-180¡ãC, pressure 20-40kg
3. can be diluted with ketone or ester. Normally no diluent required
4. 15-35¡ãC room temperature, humidity: 45-60 %
1. 185kg drum
2. stored in a ventilated area
If you use a unique processing technique, please examine this product's adaptability before applying and don't
hesitate to contact our technical department for more information.