CF-8861 is a modified monomer copolymerized emulsion. It is specially formulated for transfering metallized film
on to card paper. It has excellent toleration to linting and dusting card paper. This product provides excellent
adhesiveness, flexibility, wearability, and fluidity in the production.
Solid content, %
Viscosity (ZAHN #4, 25¡ãC)
1. excellent adhesiveness to aluminum layer and various paper; widely used in sticker printing, alcohol package printing
and cigarette package printing production
2. excellent leveling and wearability
3. excellent flexibility; with proper application, aluminum layer can endure repetitious fold after laminated
4. excellent water-resistance; can be used in aluminum foil for frozen cover packing
5. excellent drying capability
6. innocuous, environmental friendly
1. drying temperature: 95-110¡æ; speed:80-100m/min
2. aluminum surface has to be dust and smear free
Packing and storage
1. 200kg drum
2. store in ventilated place; avoid direct sun light; temperature between 5~30¡ãC
3. storage life is normally 6 months. If you exceed the storage life, the product should be re-adjusted based on where it was stored.
If you use a unique processing technique, please examine this product's adaptability before applying and don't
hesitate to contact our technical department for more information.