CF8511B2 is specially formulated for metallized PET film and card paper lamination. It has proven effective
for provide excellent adhesiveness, flexibility and fluidity in the production.
Solid content, %
Viscosity (rotary viscosity, 3#12/25Deg)
1. formulated for high speed coating (maximum speed:120m/min)
2. excellent adhesiveness and fluidity
1. drying temperature: 100-110¡æ; speed:80-120m/min
2. PET film has to be dust and smear free
Packing and storage
1. 200kg drum
2. store in ventilated place; avoid direct sun light; temperature between 5~30¡ãC
3. storage life is normally 6 months. If you exceed the storage life, the product should be re-adjusted based on where it was stored.
If you use a unique processing technique, please examine this product's adaptability before applying and don't
hesitate to contact our technical department for more information.