CF8503 is specially formulated for metallized film and card paper lamination. It provides excellent adhesiveness,
flexibility and fluidity in the production.
Solids content, %
Viscosity (rotary viscosity, 3#12/25Deg)
1. specially formulated for metallized film and card paper lamination
2. non-toxic, environmental friendly
3. excellent adhesiveness and fluidity
1. drying temperature: 100-110¡æ; speed:80-120m/min
2. aluminum surface has to be dust and smear free
3. can be diluted up to 5% with water (optional)
Packing and storage
1. 200kg drum
2. store in ventilated place; avoid direct sun light; temperature between 5~30¡ãC
3. storage life is normally 6 months. If you exceed the storage life, the product should be re-adjusted based on where it was stored.
If you use a unique processing technique, please examine this product's adaptability before applying and don't
hesitate to contact our technical department for more information.